Sturgis 76 Annual Motorcycle Rally
76th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
There is a rumble building as hundreds of thousands motorcycle enthusiasts make the annual trek to Sturgis, South Dakota. This American motorcycle rally is held the first week of August and brings in participants from all over the world. Sturgis is an epic event that offers riders a breathtaking view of some of our countries most beautiful highways. Whether you go to compete in races or stunts, or simply to go share your love for motorcycles, this is an event many people plan for each year. Many people travel to this sleepy town with their families towing their bikes in trailers most of the way there and then travel the last leg on their motorcycle.
Many motorcycle enthusiasts like to show their love and appreciation for their brand of bike, by wearing clothing, hats and jewelry with the name or brand of their bike. Do you have a favorite motorcycle? Cruiser, sport, touring, standard, bullet, chopper, street or off roadster? Check out these Serinium® rings…
Serinium® ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!
Comments are closed