Rings for the Modern Man
Rings for the Modern Man – Forget the wedding band, wear a statement ring!
For the modern man, wearing a ring beyond the wedding band creates a statement. Many men wear rings as way of expressing themselves. What is your style? Do you like to express your individuality? How do you think others see you? Do you think it tells the world that you are an independent man, not afraid to show your true style?
Are you a Modern Man that wears rings other than a wedding band? If so, what style? How do you think it affects the opinions of others? Do you even care? Should you?
Whether you are aware of it or not, people always notice rings. People cannot help themselves from noticing jewelry worn on men. What is the message you are communicating when you wear your rings? A Modern Man can make a statement when he wears a ring that is a symbol to commemorate a special life event, maybe an achievement, or your favorite hobby maybe to show your success and personal style. Do you want to show off your prized trophy Antler Inlay ring? Maybe you are a hunter who wants to show off your favorite camouflage print. Are you a motorcycle buff, or are you an executive wanting to show your prestige?
What is your artistic style? Do you want to be subtle with a classic piece or are you the type of man that wants to show the world your personal style?
Serinium® ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!
Comments are closed