Diamonds, April’s birthstone
Diamonds are the traditional birthstone of April and holds significant meaning for those born in this month, thought to provide the wearer with better relationships and an increase in inner strength, and benefits such as balance, clarity and abundance.
Diamonds have been the subject of wonder and marvel since ancient times, mostly for their shining brilliance and tough surfaces. As with most of the world’s natural wonders and formations, several different cultures have told and recorded a vast array of legends regarding diamonds. The first written testimony regarding diamonds was made by the Ancient Romans, referencing the diamond trade in another country. The word “diamond” is actually derived from the Greek word for “unconquerable” or “invincible.”
Ancient Greeks and Romans thought of the diamonds as the tears of the Gods, or small bits of fallen stars. It was also told that the mythical being, Cupid, shot people with diamond-tipped arrows in order to make them fall in love with each other. When worn, diamonds were said to bring light into life, easing the burden of fears and worries.
All precious jewels, especially during the Renaissance and the Middle Ages, were considered to possess magical powers. People wore them as protective amulets and charms rather than glittery trinkets. It was believed that diamonds protected the wearer against demons and evil forces.
Well, you don’t have to a king or queen to own diamonds these days. You can wear a Serinium® wedding ring with a round diamond bezel set into the band – and feel like royalty!
Serinium® wedding band characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!
Comments are closed