Serinium Jewelry News
Serinium® – The Metal for Millennials
Serinium® – The New Metal for Millennials
We hear a lot about Millennials these days and their jewelry buying (or not) habits. When it comes to bridal jewels, however, they are still spending, but they are putting their own mark on wedding traditions, including jewelry.
Serinium® wedding rings
This new, patented, high-tech, eco-friendly and socially responsible contemporary metal is bright silver-white, ultra hard, resistant to wear and scratches, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and non-oxidizing, which means that it won’t change color even if repeatedly exposed to soaps or detergents. Serinium® rings are also covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy. But, best of all, this new metal is the safest of the contemporary metals. Serinium® rings can be easily and safely removed in an emergency using commonly available tools.
An important aspect of Serinium® is that its brilliant silver-white color will never tarnish or yellow. And, since white is the preferred color of nearly 90 percent of brides to-be, it is the perfect choice for wedding jewelry.
Click here to read the front cover feature article that will appear in Jewelry Showcase magazine.
Click here to view the July 2016 issue of Jewelry Showcase.
Serinium® wedding ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!
Comments are closed