Serinium Jewelry News
The Legacy of Fingerprint Jewelry
Share the love you feel for your special someone by putting your fingerprint on the inside or outside of their ring. Just think how special they will feel knowing that you are always near them or at least your fingerprint is. What a treasure it would be to receive a ring that has each of your loved ones fingerprints engraved on it. Adding fingerprints to jewelry adds a very special touch that is unique only to you. It is nice way of knowing that I am always with you, I am only a touch away.
Fingerprints have been found on many ancient dwellings and pottery. Some of these fingerprints were left unintentionally, and some were used for decoration. On some pottery, fingerprints have been impressed so deeply into the clay that they were possibly there to serve as an identifying mark by the maker. Fingerprints have been used to signify the identity of a person in order to protect against forgery.
Your fingerprints are unique. That means that no one else in the world has the exact same set of ridges and lines that you have on your fingers. Identical twins do not even have the same fingerprints. Your fingerprints never change from the time you’re born until death. Their uniqueness and lasting quality make fingerprints one of the best ways to identify a person.
Our Serinium Jewelry offers many shapes and designs for your special one of kind fingerprint jewelry. Unlike a precious metal ring that wears away with time, so does the fingerprint, our Serinium® metal jewelry does not. Serinium® ultra-hard, never changes colors and will not tarnish. It is built to last a lifetime, just like your love does.
Serinium® wedding ring characteristics:
- Serinium ® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. Its brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium ® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium ® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
We’re ready to connect with you and get social!
Comments are closed