A Cut Above
What makes you and your company stand out? What defines your mission? What separates you from the competition?
As “Prime” day passes, have you stopped to ask yourself how you’re competing in this pick, click and ship retail world that we are all living in? The shopping experience has completely changed for all of us. While many try to continue to support local shops, we all find ourselves using electronic conveniences.
There are qualities that make us stand apart and give something to the consumer that this computerized world cannot! The first is customer service. We pride ourselves on standing behind our products. How many times do you call a company just to get an automated reply and by the time you get to talk with a human you are more frustrated than when you called?
It’s a singular experience to be a part of those special moments in a customers’ life. We as jewelers are shaped by unique events that happen throughout life like engagements, weddings and anniversaries. There are many opportunities to make special connections and have a positive impact. For example, a recent campaign focused on expecting mother by giving them a “Push” present. These gifts can be personalized by customizing rings with the birth date or fingerprint of her newborn.
Serinium® Jewelry characteristics:
- Serinium® is ultra-hard and will last a lifetime. It’s brilliant white color will never tarnish, oxidize or yellow.
- Serinium® wedding bands are Comfort Fit bands for ultimate wearability, whether your activity is trail running, fishing, water sports, hunting, hiking, or winter outdoor activities.
- Serinium® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
- Serinium® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium® is covered by a lifetime warranty and size exchange policy.
- Serinium® is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,289,037
- Serinium ® is hypoallergenic.
- Serinium ® is the next generation jewelry metal that moves beyond gold and platinum to new heights of beauty, durability and sustainability.
Comments are closed